133 Adelaide St.
Lindsay Recreation Complex – Aquatic Centre:
The Lindsay Recreation Complex offers:
- 25 metres
- 6 lanes
- 1 metre diving board
- Temperature maintained at 28C/84F
- Wet and dry ramps for easy access
- Temperature maintained at 35C/96F
Front Desk Hours:
- Monday to Friday – 6:30am – 10:00pm
- Saturday – 11:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday – 11:00am – 5:00pm
- Phone: 705-324-9112 ext. 1560
- Fax: 705-324-9612
Put on your skates and come out for some fun and exercise!
There is no Public Skate at the Emily/Omemee Arena on Wednesdays from 1-2pm, as is printed in the Community Guide. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Public Skating Admission Rates
- Adult $2.15
- Student $1.00
- Preschooler Free
- Stick & Puck $5.65
- Shinny $5.40
Available Ice Times
If you would like to rent the ice you will find available ice times below:
To book ice or inquire about other available times please contact the Facility Booking Clerk by email.
Lindsay Recreation Complex Fitness Facilities
The Lindsay Recreation Complex boasts a 25 metre, 6 lane pool, a small therapeutic warm pool, saunas, change facilities and showers; 2 ice pads, a variety of aquatic and land fitness classes, a fully equipped weight training/cardiovascular fitness gym, a large bright aerobics studio with a cushioned maple floor, squash courts and community room. Residents of all fitness levels and with varying recreation interests can find something to suit them at the complex, all at affordable prices, offered year round.
- Monday – Friday – 6:30 am – 10:00 pm.
- Saturday and Sunday – 11:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Monday – Friday – 6:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday – 6:00 am – 8:00 pm
Non – Members
- Monday – Friday – 6:30 am – 9:30 pm
- Saturday and Sunday – 11:00 am – 4:30 pm
Squash courts are booked a maximum of 3 days in advance in 40 minute increments. Speak to office staff for details.